Assistant Service Representative
Through the use of Windows operating systems and high volume xerox machines, I assisted clients in duplicating designs and documents; both digital and hardcopy. I helped clients create business cards, layouts, manipulations and set-ups. I documented and organized client files, kept in communication with them, placed orders, and took telephone calls. I performed multiple clerical duties while maintaining an orderly work environment.
- Assisted clients with copying needs and costumer service.
- Organized and filed client orders and documents.
- Took incoming calls and other clerical duties.
- Performed various cash register duties.
Graphic Designer & Illustrator
Established self on online sites and platforms. I display, commission, and sell original art designs.
- Featured on Redbubble and Society6.
- Created art pieces based on clientele's requests.
- 2D designs and assets made using Illustrator and Photoshop.
Game Artist : Astray
Collaborated with a team of artists, designers, and programmers to complete the game demo Astray.
- Modeled multiple 3D environmental assets.
- Produced concept art for characters and environments.
- Specialized in various texture creation and decals.
- Attended weekly check-ins and kept in communication with colleagues.
Game Artist : Mysteries of the Core
Columbia College Chicago’s IAM Summer Challenge 2013, “UnEarthing”evolved into an interactive prototype for the John G. Shedd Aquarium. I was contracted to collaborate with a team of artists, designers, and programmers.
- Created visual concepts through Photoshop.
- Modeled and textured 3D environmental assets and character.
- Designed and created multiple environment settings in Unity 3D.
- Attended client meetings to ensure the progression of the game and updates.
Game Artist : UnEarthing
I was co-leader in charge of the group ‘The Laughing Jellybeans’at the Columbia College Chicago’s IAM Summer Challenge 2013.
- Tasked assignments to team members.
- Designed title screen and river scenes.
- Modeled and textured 3D drill, rock models, and assets placement.
- Animated rivers, drill, and camera.
- Created 2D assets for particle systems within Unity and 2D map.
UI/UX Specialization Certificate
Coursera certificate of the California Institute of the Arts UI/UX Design Specialization for Leticia M. Trujillo. https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/specialization/WGJRG93WZRWJ
Graphic Design Specialization Certificate
Coursera certificate of the California Institute of the Arts Graphic Design Specialization for Leticia M. Trujillo. https://coursera.org/share/51ab110b120d6d4e3ad35ae50f3de489
Drawing, Illustration, Character Design, Environmental Design, Traditional Painting, Color Theory, Concepting, Writing, Story Telling, Texturing, Digital Speed Painting, Computer Animation, 3D Object & Environment Modeling, Communication, Organization, 40WPM, Collaboration
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Autodesk Maya, Mudbox, Unity, Microsoft Word, Pages, Keynote, PowerPoint
Game Design & Art : Bachelor of Arts
Columbia College Chicago 2010 - 2014
Dean's List: '11, '12, '14
High School Diploma
De La Salle Institute 2006 -2010